The Barkworthies Split Elk Antler Dog Chew is paw-fect for the fur-ever friend who has a hankering for a long-lasting, all-natural, odor-free and low-mess chew. Collected ethically after roaming elk shed their antlers each year, the antlers are thoroughly cleaned then cut to a size that's paw-fect for your furbaby. With an exposed marrow center, your pup will associate his good chewing habits with a tasty, marrow-flavored reward. Free of artificial preservatives, additives, flavors, colors and chemical treatments, the Split Elk Antler Dog Chew is a highly digestible and drool-worthy source of protein.Key Benefits
- This antler has been split open to reveal the delicious marrow center.
- Elk marrow contains essential nutrients—zinc, calcium, manganese and iron.
- No additives, chemicals or preservatives in this bone-a-fide natural chew.
- Long-lasting chew helps massage your pup's gums while the textured natural surface helps clean his teeth.
- Available in a variety of sizes to match the size of your canine fur-riend.