Annamaet’s Feline Sustain No. 29 cat food packs goodness in every bite. This grain-free kitty kibble is made with certified, sustainable fish sources. The Alaskan cod is line-caught in the wild with no by-catch, which means only the cod is selectively caught for your cat without harming other species in the process. This recipe is also certified by the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC), which ensures that the fish your cat eats can be traced from the bag back to the original, sustainable source! And a portion of every MSC-certified bag sold goes towards helping to protect our oceans. This specially-crafted formula also contains a natural source of antioxidants from blueberries, cranberries and turmeric and added prebiotics to support your feline’s gut health.Key Benefits
- Crafted with two sustainable and certified sources of fish including wild, line-caught Alaskan cod.
- Contains sustainable sources of DHA, which is a natural omega-3 fatty acid that may help support your cat’s brain health.
- This grain-free recipe is a great option for felines who have certain food sensitivities.
- Enriched with added prebiotics to support your pal’s digestive health.
- Contains natural sources of antioxidants from cranberries, blueberries and turmeric.